De Optoma W351 is een mobiele breedbeeld projector die zeer geschikt is voor gebruik in het onderwijs of voor zakelijke doeleinde.
- 3600 ANSI Lumens
- WXGA resolutie breedbeeld
- 20,000:1 contrast ratio
- HDMI input
- 2.35 kg, inclusief draagtas!
- Bright projection – 3800 ANSI lumens
- WXGA resolution, 20,000:1 contrast ratio, HDMI input
- Low ownership costs - up to 8,000 hours² lamp life
- Lightweight and portable, carry bag included
This projector has a built-in speaker, networking capability, Full 3D technology and can be easily connected via a HDMI cable, giving a clear projected image with sound. The lightweight projector can be installed or taken on the move in the handy carry bag for off-site meetings.
High ContrastAdd more depth to your image with a high contrast projector; with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear - ideal for business and education applications.
Full 3DOptoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images.
Integrated SpeakerThe built-in speaker offers excellent audio support. Easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers
Energy SavingUsing the specially designed lamp modes, you can reduce the power consumption by up to 70%. Each mode also has a positive effect on the lamp life, while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
Auto Power OffThere may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy, the "Auto Power Off" feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used
Eco AV MuteStay in control of your presentation with Eco AV mute. Direct your audience's attention away from the screen by blanking the image when no longer needed. This also reduces the power consumption by up to 70%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
100% power consumption
25% power consumption
Long Lamp LifeReduce the number of lamp changes with lamp life of up to 8,000 hours² using the Education Cycle.
Remote Mouse & LaserKeep your audience’s attention focused on the right things using the simple, yet powerful remote with USB mouse control and built in laser pointer.
Networking and Control
Featuring a wide range of options you can control and monitor the projector remotely.
- RS232 - Optoma projector’s come with an extensive set of RS232 commands making it simple and easy to manage using any control system.
- AMX Compatibility - Dynamic discovery protocol is incorporated into the projector allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems.
- LAN Control
- Using the compatible RoomView® software you can power on/off, monitor, manage and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer.
- Schedule the projectors to power on/off.
- Control and alter the projector settings using the simple web browser.
- Emergency text broadcast capabilities for urgent or important announcements.
Colour GuaranteeEnjoy dazzling colours for years to come; guaranteed by Optoma for five years’ consistent performance.
Amazing ColoursFor vibrant, natural looking images, Optoma projectors incorporate BrilliantColor™ multi-colour processing technology.
Quick ResumeThis feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
Wireless Presenting (optional extra)Making presentations couldn't be easier using the optional wireless features of the WPS Wireless Adapter (sold separately) - you can connect and display presentations wirelessly from a laptop, PC or mobile device.
1Lamp based projectors brightness and lifetime will vary depending on selected projector mode, environmental conditions and usage. As is common with all lamp based projectors, brightness will decrease over the lamp lifetime. LED projectors do not have a replaceable lamp and the brightness does not decay significantly over the product lifetime.
2Typical lamp life achieved through testing. Will vary according to operational use and environmental conditions