- 1024x768 XGA resolutie,
3700 ANSI Lumen,
- USB plug and play presenting
- Tot 6000 uur lamp levensduur
- Crestron RoomView® –
RJ45 control en monitoring
Saving energy, saves money! Eco+ technology reduces the power consumption to as little as 30%. This intelligent feature also has a positive effect on the lamp life, increasing it up to 70% while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
~ 100% power consumption
Cost Saving - Long Lamp Life
To achieve the maximum 6000hrs2 lamp life, the projector should be operating in Eco mode and the auto power off feature should be enabled to automatically switch off the projector if it is accidentally left on. Enabling the <0.5W standby mode ensures the minimum energy consumption when the projector is not switched on.
Bright, Detailed & Colourful Projection
Grab your audience’s attention with bright, vivid projected images thanks to the BrilliantColor™ technology incorporated within the EX400.
Preset display modes allow you to achieve a perfect image on a variety of surfaces including screens and interactive whiteboards
We are so confident that the image colour quality of our projectors will remain as good as the day you bought it that Optoma will guarantee it for five years.
Clear, Focused Images
Lessons in the classroom and presentations in the boardroom demand sharp, flawless images. DarkChip3™ technology from Texas Instruments produces a stunning 15,000:1 contrast ratio for pin sharp graphics and Crystal-clear text. Crisper whites & ultra -rich blacks make images come alive and text easier to read.
To retain image clarity, Optoma projectors are designed with DLP® technology preventing degradation over time to give consistent pixel performance.
AMX and PJ-LINK
Crestron RoomView® - Network Control
- Schedule the projectors to power up/down saving time, money and extending the life of the lamp.
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page including menu control.
- Display emergency messages on all projectors simultaneously.
- Reduce maintenance time by automatically receiving emails for lamp replacements.
Hassle-free PC-less PresentationEnjoy hassle-free presenting with the USB Reader to project a JPEG presentation from a USB flash drive. The Remote Desktop function allows you to present using a wireless mouse and keyboard. You’ll get to access everything from your computer remotely on the projection screen!
Multiple display options for various office and classroom needs
- USB Display offers the 2-in-1 USB display function using a single cable to manage both the images and mouse controls from your PC device.
- Wireless Display keeps cables and wires out of everyone’s way with the Mini Wi-Fi Dongle. (optional accessory)
Use a microphone and the powerful built-in 10W speakers to capture your audience attention from anywhere within your classroom or meeting room.
Easy to use remote control
- Mouse select
- Left mouse click
- Right mouse click
- Mouse control
- Page up/down control
- Vertical keystone correction
- Volume control
- Direct input source select
- AV mute
- 3D control
- USB Type B (Remote Mouse)
- VGA Out
- VGA 1
- Microphone In
- Audio Out
- USB Type A (Reader/Wireless)
- USB Display
- VGA 2
- Audio In
- Audio In
- Kensington Lock