- Bright 3,600 lumens and 20,000:1 contrast ratio produces razor-sharp images
- PC-free USB image viewer and office document reader
- Wireless presentations and images with HDCast Pro (USB Wi-Fi adapter included)
- USB display screen mirroring with iOS and Android devices
- LAN display via Ethernet with Windows and Mac OS X
- Auto keystone and four corner correction for robust installation
DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
Ultra Short Throw
Ultra short throw projection enables closer placement to the wall with reduced shadows for easy presenting. The placement makes it perfect for interactive applications and education environments, too.
PC-free USB Image and Document Viewer
Integrated PC-free image and document viewer provide direct viewing of office documents, PDFs, images and presentations from any USB storage device.
HDCast Pro – Wireless Display and Document Casting
Screen mirror Android, Windows and Mac devices wirelessly; Cast images and documents from Android, iOS, Windows and Mac devices or use USB Display to screen mirror Android and iOS devices.
Take control of the projector using HEX or ASCII commands via RS-232 cable.
Four Corner Adjustment
Four corner geometric correction enables quick and easy image adjustments from any of the corner points of the image. This is ideal for uneven or angled projection surfaces.
- Throw Ratio
- 0.27:1 (distance/width) -+ 5% variance
- Kensington® Lock port, security bar and keypad lock
- ±4° horizontal/vertical
- 13.5″ x 4.75″ x 15″
- 8.7 lbs.
- 3 Jaar
- 3000 - 3900 ansi-lumen
- Exacte lichtopbrengst