- Bright WUXGA projector – 3600 ANSI lumens
- Installation flexibility – 1.3x zoom
- Easy connectivity – 2x HDMI, MHL, USB Power, RJ45
- Clear, powerful audio - 10W speaker
Additionally, it boasts easy connectivity with multiple inputs including two HDMI, MHL, VGA and a built in 10W speaker. You can even use the USB Power to connect and power HDMI dongles such as the Google Chromecast.
For more complex installations, this projector is equipped with a 1.3x zoom range and networking features for remote monitoring and control.
Give powerful presentations and educational lessons with stunning colours. Optoma projectors provide reliable colour performance suitable for any content and environment. From accurate sRGB colours for lifelike images to vibrant punchy presentations. We have a display mode to specific meet your needs. Perfect for a range of graphic and video presentations.
Full HD 1080p
1080p resolution gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression; perfect for watching Blu-ray movies, HD broadcasting and playing video games.
Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector. Compared to competing technology, Optoma DLP projectors provide you with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear - ideal for business and education applications.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles.
Featuring a wide range of options you can control and monitor the projector remotely.
• RS232 Optoma projector’s come with an extensive set of RS232 commands making it simple and easy to manage using any control system.
• AMX Compatibility Dynamic discovery protocol is incorporated into the projector allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems.
• LAN Control Using the compatible RoomView® software you can power on/off, monitor, manage and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer. • Schedule the projectors to power on/off. • Control and alter the projector settings using the simple web browser. • Emergency text broadcast capabilities for urgent or important announcements. • Automatically receive email updates for lamp maintenance.
A powerful built-in speaker provides exceptional sound quality and an easy setup without the need for costly external speakers.
Eco+ technology brings together high contrast, improved lamp life and energy saving features that are easy to use while reducing power consumption.
Using the specially designed lamp modes, you can reduce the power consumption by up to 70%. Each mode also has a positive effect on the lamp life, while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
Auto power off
There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy, the "auto power off" feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used
Eco AV mute
Stay in control of your presentation with Eco AV mute. Direct your audience's attention away from the screen by blanking the image when no longer needed. This also reduces the power consumption by up to 70%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
Use the USB-A port to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL; now you can view presentations and documents, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.